Tired of kicking up and never sticking the handstand consistently?
Want a Handstand in the shortest time possible?
All it takes is the right process from experienced teachers who have taught handstands to hundreds of people.
CONSISTENCY, NOT LUCK!
TECHNIQUE, NOT HOPE.
DETAILS = THE DIFFERENCE
VASTLY EXPERIENCED MOVEMENT COACHES
By Christmas We Will:
- Instantly banish the idea of just kicking up and getting lucky. Luck is a myth. Education and application of perfect principles is where success is found.
- Get you over the fear of the Handstand teaching various safe exits/bails
- Teach you how to build on your current level with 100% individualized work.
- Condition wrists and fingers to be stronger than EVER in every single motion
- Dramatically improve any mobility restrictions holding you back!
- Teach you entry to Handstand from various position
- Teach you the art of Rebalancing and understanding what is REALLY important in Handstand
- Teach you the principles of Bodyweight training
- A fun, but NO BS approach to getting your handstand in the quickest time possible!
- Step by step, crystal clear system to your handstand.
- Spot and teach you how to spot safely, effectively and with the knowledge of what to look for and how to fix it.
- Join our successful members, Upside Down
START DATE: TUESDAY NOVEMBER 10th
7pm-8.15pm | CLASS LASTS 75 MINUTES
6 Week Block | 6 classes | €90 (Save €30)
Pay as you go | €20
Members | €10
*This class is a stand alone class - you do not need to attend Handstands & Coffee (Saturday), however, they both compliment one another and as such are open to public to visit either class
The Allostasis Analogy;
THERE ARE TWO THINGS TO UNDERSTAND WHEN TALKING ABOUT THE HANDSTAND.
THE FIRST, is to realise that we never achieve pure static balance. Not while we are alive anyway.
THE SECOND, is to acknowledge that our very nature has us in constant pursuit of it - whether you call it finding centre, homeostasis, or balance... it is something we are all searching for subconsciously and for some of us, consciously.
What this gives us is an understanding that the process of balance, in life and in any area, is actually a process of rebalancing. We are constantly trying to achieve balance, and it is fleeting.
Join us for a 2 hour session of handstands to bring you from the floor to upside down consistently and with the knowledge to pass on to your own clients or kids.
As each week passes we build on the foundation and progression for each person, while very happy to have complete beginners each week.
This class, like everything we do here, treats each individuals mobility, strength and technique issues and gives a crystal clear picture of how to achieve your handstand.
Taught by Andy & Anthony, our process has developed by learning from Ido Portal & Yuval Ayalon in person and most recently learning the finer details from Emmet Louis on corrective techniques & modern methods of mobility.
We have coloured inside and outside the lines to get an understanding of this art from every angle and are happy to offer the experience to everyone.
There are many, many benefits for doing handstands - we have been drawn to it for years and years and still can't get enough.
Whether you 're doing it to benefit your CrossFit, or your mood, Handstands are just awesome!
We have a full barista set up in the studio, a Nuova Simonelli Aurelia and a Mahlkonig K30 grinder.
We use 3fe beans and 3fe standards with the coffee.
All in all you have a very worthwhile and enjoyable 2 hours on a Saturday morning in Terenure with good people.